Photos of the bus stops and pick- up points
University Bus Service Time Tables
|Cyberport/Stanley Ho Sports Centre/Hing Wai Centre <--> Main Campus / PPDH|
|January 19, 2015 to May 9, 2015|
|Jockey Club Student Village III <--> Main Campus|
|January 26, 2015 – February 1, 2015|
|February 2, 2015 – May 2, 2015|
Staff Bus Service Time Tables
|Main Campus to/from Kennedy Town Centre|
|effective from September 1, 2014 (HTML format, printer-friendly version: PDF format/ WORD format)|
Bus Service for Jockey Club Student Village III
Please note that the bus time-table for Jockey Club Student Village III has been revised as follows: -
January 26, 2015 – February 1, 2015
February 2, 2015 – May 2, 2015
Customer Services Unit
January 23, 2015
University Bus Service for Second Semester
January 19 to May 9, 2015
Please note that the bus time-tables for the Second Semester will be in operation on January 19. Please click here to download. Some trip adjustments have been made with special attention to the followings:-
Trips for Medical Students
2. Additional trips on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday during term time are available for medical students to attend course on Main Campus. These trips are not available during Reading Week, Class Suspension period for the Lunar New Year and Revision Week.
Trips for Dental Students
3. Students taking the morning coach to Main Campus and then transfer to a PPDH midi-bus can obtain a Bus Transfer Pass from the coach driver to be exempted from the fare collection at Main Campus. The PPDH bus driver will collect the Pass.
Bus Service for Jockey Club Student Village III (Jan 19 – Feb 1, 2015)
4. Bus service is operated by hired 28-seater midi-buses. With the opening of the MTR West Island Line, trips frequency has been tuned down and will be further tuned down in February. Bus time-tables will be announced nearer the date.
February 13 – Suspension of SHSC stop due to early closure of Sports Centres at 13:00
5.1 To Main Campus
a) All buses will not depart from SHSC.
b) Route A (midi-bus) will not pass SWD after 15:10.
c) Route C (coach) will not pass SWD after 18:15. The late evening trips (21:45 & 22:50) will not be available.
5.2 From Main Campus
Route C (coach) will not stop at SHSC.
February 18 (pm) – University Holiday (Lunar New Year Eve)
6. Bus service after 13:00 will not be available.
Feb 19 – 25 (Class Suspension Period for the Lunar New Year) & Mar 9 – 14) (Reading/Field Trips Week)
7.1 Buses will not stop at Morrison Hall.
7.2 The late evening trips will not be available.
7.3 Route C (coach)
a) To Main Campus - Trips before 14:00 and after 18:25 will not be available.
b) From Main Campus - Trips before 15:40 and after 18:00 will not be available.
May 4 – 9 (Revision Period)
8. The late evening trips from SHSC will not be available.
Should you have any enquiry or suggestion regarding the bus service, you are welcome to contact us at 39178010 / 39178214 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Services Unit
January 12, 2015
Staff Bus Service
Please note with effect from September 1, 2014, the KTC bus will not stop at Hing Wai Centre. The last stop for trips 12:10 (departing from KB) and 14:15 (departing from KTC) is University Hall.
Campus Services Centre
August 28, 2014