Photos of the bus stops and pick- up points
University Bus Service Time Tables
|Cyberport/Stanley Ho Sports Centre/Hing Wai Centre <--> Main Campus / PPDH|
|September 1 to December 5, 2014|
|Jockey Club Student Village III <--> Main Campus|
|September 1 – November 29, 2014 (except Oct. 13-17)|
Staff Bus Service Time Tables
|Main Campus to/from Kennedy Town Centre|
|effective from September 1, 2014 (HTML format, printer-friendly version: PDF format/ WORD format)|
University Bus Service for First Semester
September 1 to December 5, 2014
Please note the bus time-tables for the First Semester will be in operation on September 1, 2014. Please click here to download.
Stop at Centennial Campus
2. All midi-buses will stop at the entrance to the Campus car park to drop off passengers on request. Stop inside the car park is not feasible due to the tight bus schedules.
Trips for Medical Students
3. Additional trips on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday during term time are available for medical students to attend courses on Main Campus.
Jockey Club Student Village III (JCSV III – Residential Colleges on Lung Wah Street) - Sept 1 to Nov 29, 2014
4. Bus service is operated by 28-seater midi-buses. Time-tables for Reading Week (Oct 13 -18) and Revision Week (Dec 1 – 5) will be announced nearer the date.
Pick-up points at Main Campus
5. Main Building Stop -> Bus service for JCSV III; and
(under the flyover) 07:30 and 08:25 trips to PPDH
Library Extension Stop -> Bus service for other routes
(Stanley Ho Sports Centre/Hing Wai Centre)
Hing Wai Centre route
6. Service has been revised to morning period only due to low passenger usage rate.
September 8 Mid-Autumn Festival - Evening Bus Service Arrangement
7. Subsequent to the early closure of sports facilities and University Libraries on Sept 8, please note the below bus service arrangement:-
Main Campus to/from Stanley Ho Sports Centre (SHSC)
7.1 Buses to SHSC direction will not stop at SHSC after 18:00.
7.2 The last trip departing from SHSC to Main Campus is 17:55.
7.3 Main Campus -> JCSV III
The last trip is 21:30
7.4 Faculty of Medicine Building -> JCSV III
The last trip is 21:35
October 13 – 18 (Reading/Field Trips Week)
8.1 Buses do not stop at Morrison Hall.
8.2 The late evening trips are not available.
8.3 Route C (by coach) – only the afternoon trips are in operation.
November 8 (Information Day for Undergraduate Admissions)
9. The usual half day Saturday bus service is not available.
Revision Week (Dec 1-5)
10. The late evening trips are not available after November 29.
11.1 Student bus fare: $2.00 per trip; Staff bus fare: $5.00 per trip. Only bus tickets (non-refundable and can be purchased from the Finance and Enterprises Office at 1/F Knowles Building) and Octopus cards are accepted for payment. Cash will not be accepted as bus fare.
11.2 Staff members travelling between main and off campus to discharge official duties during 09:00 and 18:00 are free of charge. Traveling from residential quarters to campus and vice-versa and catching the bus for meals are required to pay the stated fare.
12. Should you have any enquiry or suggestion regarding the bus service, you are welcome to contact our Campus Services Centre at 28598010 / 28578214 or e-mail to email@example.com
Customer Services Unit
August 25, 2014
Staff Bus Service
Please note with effect from September 1, 2014, the KTC bus will not stop at Hing Wai Centre. The last stop for trips 12:10 (departing from KB) and 14:15 (departing from KTC) is University Hall.
Campus Services Centre
August 28, 2014