Shuttle Bus Service
The Estates Office operates shuttle bus service for students to travel among various campuses. The service is restricted to HKU students and staff only. The bus fare is $2 per trip for students and $5 per trip for staff (except the special route for Jockey Club Student Village III) and is collected via Octopus card. Bus tickets can be purchased at the Finance and Enterprises Office at 1/F Knowles Building. Cash will not be accepted as bus fare.
For enquiry, please call 3917 8010 or 3917 8214.
HKU Shuttle Bus App Now Available
Supported by the Information Technology Services, we are now launching the HKU Shuttle Bus App for both iOS and Android users.
App features include:
- Point to point route searching
- Details of scheduled arrival time
- Bus stop photos
- Bus stop location on Google map
The App can be downloaded at the QR code below, Google Play (users with Android version 4.0 or above) and iTunes App Store (users with Apple iOS version 8.0 or above).
Mobile App version
From September 1, 2017 onwards
Route 1a - Main Campus <--> Sassoon Road Campus (for staff only)
The Committee on Transport, Traffic and Parking has recently reviewed the University Bus Services. The following new bus routes and the corresponding timetables will be effective from September 1, 2017 onwards.
- Main route 1: Main Campus // Sassoon Road Campus (Frequency: approx. 30- 40 mins)
- Staff service route 1a: Main Campus // Sassoon Road Campus// Kennedy Town Centre (twice a day)
- Branch route 2 : Sassoon Road Circular (Frequency: approx. 40 mins)
- Auxiliary route 3: Sha Wan Drive Morning Service (Frequency: approx. 30 mins)
- Special route operated by JCSV III to FMB: 5 trips per day in the morning