The Estates Office is responsible for the management of various types of projects for the University, including capital and major projects, alterations, additions, repairs and improvements, renovation and minor works for the campuses.
General services provided
- Site planning and development
- Space planning and utilization
- Design input and cost estimates
- Funding applications from appropriate authorities
- Detailed design development and costing
- Contract documentation
- Construction management and contract administration
- Supervision of works
- Furniture provision
- Graphics and signage
To learn more about our project management roles and services, click HERE.