The Estates Office is responsible for the management of various types of projects for the University, including capital and major projects, alterations, additions, repairs and improvements, renovation and minor works for the campuses.
Apart from the overall planning, co-ordination and control of capital projects that consultants have been engaged from inception to completion, the professional teams of Estates Office also provides in-house services on the design and construction management of various projects.
General services provided
- Site planning and development
- Space planning and utilization
- Design input and cost estimates
- Funding applications from appropriate authorities
- Detailed design development and costing
- Contract documentation
- Construction management and contract administration
- Supervision of works
- Furniture provision
- Graphics and signage
Flowchart on Project Development