To achieve the goal of sustainable campus, we encourage the use of bicycle and Electric Vehicles to reduce carbon emission. The University offers non-overnight parking spaces for bicycles at the following locations:-
Riders are encouraged to “Park and Walk” due to the narrow and/or steep road conditions within the campus.
13 amp Electronic Vehicle Charging Stations
Also, we provide 13 amp EV charging stations (locations and numbers are shown below) in the carpark of Main Estates at the following buildings. Members of the public are welcome to use the EV charging stations, at no cost.
- Composite Building (12 nos.)
- Meng Wah Complex (10 nos.)
- Centennial Campus (9 nos.)
- Knowles Building (5 nos.)
- Kadoorie Biological Sciences Building (1 no.)
- Faculty of Medicine Building (2 nos.)