Skip to main content Skip to top navigation Skip to High Colour Contrast selector Web accessibility
HKU Estates Office :: Crime Reporting
Our Services Banner
Security Services icon

Crime Reporting

HKU Security Control Centre

We are obligated to report any crime no matter it happened in or outside our campus boundary. If you see a suspected crime case or security risk on our campus and wish us to provide instant assistance, please reach our 24-hour Security Control Centre.

Our Security team has a direct liaison channel with Police that can streamline reporting for all suspected crime cases and allow the police to focus on the problem and tackle it promptly in a more direct and efficacious fashion.


Hong Kong Police Force

You are encouraged to dial 999 for real emergencies or other serious cases where immediate police action is needed. You may also wish to report other non-emergency to the Western Police Stationby the following means: