Skip to main content Skip to top navigation Skip to High Colour Contrast selector Web accessibility
HKU Estates Office :: Maintenance / BAW Requests
General Banner

Maintenance / BAW Requests

Maintenance and Operations

 Request of Maintenance Services/ Reporting Problem

  • For User Departments, Please click HERE to file your maintenance and repair request.
  • If you wish to request for supply of new facilities, building alterations, additions to existing facilities or supplying loose fittings, please lodge your requests in writing to the Director of Estates or by e-mail to Any query, please call our Mr. Pete Hon at 3910 2784.
  • Emergency repairs are carried out 24/7 in an emergency situation. To request emergency repair, please contact our 24-hour Emergency Team at (852) 2540 1999.

Building Alteration Works (BAW)

Request of Building Alteration Works (BAW)

  • Please click HERE for the BAW circulars and template for HKU Staff.
  • If Operating Units want to make a BAW request, please click here to go to the BAW Online System to submit BAW requests to the Estates Office for follow up. Any query, please contact us at